IEP Therapy is currently looking to hire a Physical Therapist in the Lafayette, IN area for a school-based PT position. We currently have one position available for the 2019-2020 school year:
PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE:
- 1 day/week school based PT services for a public school district with a student population of K-12th grade. Number of students on the caseload is to be determined.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with students’ IEP teams; examining and evaluating eligible students’ strengths and needs to safely access and participate in their school environment.
- Designing and implementing physical therapy interventions.
- Measuring and documenting student progress.
- Teaching and training family members and educational personnel to help the student achieve his or her IEP goals.
- Support district as needed
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Doctorate or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Indiana Physical Therapist State License upon hire
Why Work for IEP Therapy?
- Positions Pay $35-$50 Per Hour
- Subcontracting Available
- Supply and CEU Allowance Annually
- Lending Library for Material Check Out
- Online Library of Materials
- Online Therapist Forum for Collaboration
- Monthly Check-Ins for Support
- School Schedule with Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer Breaks
- Mentoring and 24/7 Support from Our Expert Therapy Managers
- Therapist Owned and Operated Company
For more information visit our website at www.ieptherapy.com