IEP Therapy is currently looking to hire multiple Speech Language Pathologists in the Indianapolis area for school based SLP positions. We currently have several positions available for the 2019-2020 school year:
FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Northeast Indy school based SLP services for public schools with a student population of 1st to 5th grade. There are approximately 70 students on the caseload.
- Southside Indy school based SLP position for a public school with a student population of K-12th grade. There are approximately 80 students on the caseload. The caseload is divided between 3 schools-Elementary, Middle, and High schools. SLP would service this small, flexible, and friendly school district.
PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Northwest side 2 day/week school based SLP position servicing 6th-8th grade students. There are approximately 40 students on the caseload. Days are flexible.
- West side 2 day/week school based SLP position servicing public schools with a student population of 1st – 8th grade. There are 30-40 students on the caseload.
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities:
- Provide therapy to students to help them meet IEP goals
- Conduct evaluations, reevaluations, observations and referrals
- Design instructional and intervention strategies for students
- Conduct and attend IEP meetings
- Attend multidisciplinary team and case conference meetings
- Support district as needed
Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCCs
- Indiana Speech Language Pathologist State License upon hire
- Indiana Department of Education License in Communication Disorders (we can help you with this)
Why Work for IEP Therapy?
- Positions Pay $35-$50 Per Hour
- Subcontracting Available
- Full Benefits Available for Full Time Positions
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off – PTO
- Supply and CEU Allowance Annually
- Lending Library for Material Check Out
- Online Library of Materials
- Online Therapist Forum for Collaboration
- CF Supervisors with No Caseload of Their Own
- Monthly Check-Ins for Support
- School Schedule with Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer Breaks
- Mentoring and 24/7 Support from Our Expert Therapy Managers
- Therapist Owned and Operated Company
For more information visit our website at www.ieptherapy.com