Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, and Denver Areas.
We are currently looking for a Jr. Test Engineer
to join our team. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for using your technical knowledge to solve business problems.
- Responsible for assisting in requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation.
- Offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness.
- Listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
- Develop, enhance and maintain existing and new test automation modules within our ARMS Business Solutions software suite.
- Work in small, agile teams delivering business specific technical solutions while partnering with Product Owners, Quality Assurance staff, and other Software Development Engineers.
- Design and implement automated test suites of Angular UI’ s and REST API’ s.
- Understand full slices of the application from the UI to the data store, and where testing in isolation or integration is appropriate.
- Participate in the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step.
- Develop yourself by learning from the team experiences.
- Collaborate with external teams, including a cutting-edge UX and infrastructure team.
- At least 1 year of experience developing software or creating test scripts in an object-oriented programming language
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Micro-service environments, including Docker
- Load and Performance testing
- NoSQL data stores
- Experience introducing new, innovative ideas and/or technologies
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience with left-shifted, continuous test automation strategies
- Implementing API test automation (REST-Assured, etc.)
- SQL experience
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.