Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, and Denver Areas.
We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer
to join our team. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and engineering new technologies as well as strategic projects for our business.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting moderately complex components of the systems infrastructure.
- Evaluates and integrates software and hardware requests.
- Provides issue and problem resolution for moderately complex issues.
- Provides instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
- Presently authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Minimum three years system engineering/administration experience in a relevant platform
- Familiar with operating system theory, core infrastructure, 3rd party software products, and client/server hardware components
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows servers, clients, and hardware is essential
- Excellent knowledge with core components of a Windows based infrastructure including Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Experience with Exchange, Skype, and SQL
- Experience with system management tools including SCOM, SCCM, and SIM
- Ability to undertake projects to improve and upgrade key IT systems as directed by IT management
- Disciplined approach towards troubleshooting and problem resolution, and the ability to provide technical leadership
- Superior procedural, technical, and report writing
- Ability to work autonomously with consistent quality output
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation and perform evening/weekend maintenance as necessary
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude
- Capacity to learn quickly
- Willingness to learn new technologies, platforms, and applications
- Detail oriented
- Solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrate an aptitude for technology
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and individually
- Ability to work with others in person and on the phone
- Ability to follow documented procedures
- Balance individual growth and teamwork accomplishments
- Experience with VMware vSphere and ESXi virtualization technologies is a preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies: Citrix, Azure, AWS preferred.
- Experience with RSA and Microsoft MFA is preferred
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.