Looking to make your move in the world of manufacturing? Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with leading manufacturer located in Grand Forks, ND. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring Production Workers to work on 1st shift (7:00am-4:30pm). Compensation for this contract role is $14.00 per hour.
This company is now one of the most modern and efficient mustard flour mills and buckwheat complexes in North America. It has facilities in Grand Forks, ND, Donaldson, MN, and Dickinson, ND, which supply mustard and buckwheat ingredients to the food industry worldwide.
Production Worker Main Responsibilities:
- Follow the orders of management and supervisors according to the production schedule and communicate production issues or equipment break downs to the supervisor in charge and/or maintenance department
- Package manufactured products according to specification requirements
- Label and stencil packaged goods according to customer specification requirements
- Monitor the metal detector according to the HACCP plan and verify the accuracy of production scales according to procedure requirements
- Palletize packaged goods according to specification requirements
- Perform processing control checks according to procedures and specification requirements.
- Load and unload shipments following food safety requirements; maintaining product security, product integrity and verification of inventories
Production Worker Key Requirements:
- Ability to communicate with other coworkers
- Must be able to work as a team player
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
Boost your wallet at a new job working with a great team…apply now! Click APPLY NOW to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For questions or further information about the Production Worker position, please call our Grand Forks office at (701) 757-0562.
Refer a friend and roll for a BIG reward! | www.doherty.com/refer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android devices | www.doherty.jobs/app