Looking for an opportunity to break into the medical industry? Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader who creates breakthrough products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals. We are seeking candidates for Medical Device Assembler positions on 1st & 2nd shift. Compensation for these temp-to-hire positions is $14.00-$14.50 per hour, depending on shift. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the medical industry with little to no experience.
This company creates breakthrough products that help you, your family, and your community lead healthier lives full of unlimited possibilities. Today, they have 94,000 employees working to make a lasting impact on health in the more than 150 countries they serve. This company is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a long-term career.
Medical Device Assembler Main Responsibilities:
- Assembles medical devices and related components
- Uses of microscopes, hand tools, razor blades, syringes, soldering, adhesive bonding, and various equipment
- Performs routine assignments according to specified procedures
- Performs visual inspection and precision measurements on components and assemblies
- Performs tests on units using computerized test equipment
- Repairs and corrects devices/components using microscopes and applicable tools
- Packages devices ensuring all parts are accurate and documentation is complete
- Maintains accurate records to ensure travelers, shop floor paperwork and quality documents are accurate, all parts are traceable and quality issues can be addressed to assure the quality of all products
Medical Device Assembler Key Requirements:
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow English written procedures at a 9th grade level
- Must be able to speak, follow verbal instructions and communicate effectively in English
- Possess understanding of and ability to utilize electronic data collection systems and computer software packages
- Must have good dexterity to handle and maneuver small components and parts
- Must have good basic math skills
- Ability to prioritize work by determining the sequencing and timing of different jobs based on precedence and importance
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
Get your start in the medical industry… apply today! Click APPLY NOW to complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or more information about the Medical Device Assembler roles, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro office in Edina directly at 952-832-3324.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android devices | www.Doherty.jobs/app
Refer a friend and roll for a BIG reward! | www.doherty.com/refer