Aug 16, 2019
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- Must have strong knowledge of SCADA and Automation control systems
- Must have excellent interpersonal/customer service skills and the ability to communicate well with others (customers and team members)
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Must work well with field I&E staff and also with Houston development support
- Must have a clean driving record so that company vehicles can be driven
- Must be willing and able to participate in a rotational 7 day on call schedule with other team members
- Ability to travel to remote sites for projects and other support (25% to 50% travel to field office sites may be required).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with production and facilities teams to bring in well site data, salt water disposals, compressor site data, and any field automation into our Wonderware SCADA systems for alarm historizing/trending, and display
- Responsible for the day to day support, maintenance, and development of SCADA systems utilizing corporate-driven standard solutions.
- Responsibilities will also include support of the plants and facilities and the process controls within these sites. Interface with various customer and support elements including automation, measurement, engineering, production, operations and plant support, and other IT support staff.
- Add wells to AutoSol and Wonderware.
- Add alarming to Wonderware and Win911
- Troubleshoot communications issues.
- Working knowledge of AutoSol, ACP ThinManager, Win911 and Ignition
- Experience working with RTUs (ROC, TotalFlow), PLC' s and related HMI hardware and their related software (Allen-Bradley, Modicon, GE)
- 3 years of experience working with Wonderware' s software suite (IAS, InTouch, InSQL)
- Understanding of field radio and network communications is beneficial
- IT knowledge of Microsoft' s server operating systems and applications such as MS SQL is beneficial
- Experience in oil and gas field operations
- There is a heavy emphasis on candidates who have great soft skills, customer service focus, and are able to maintain a high level of client satisfaction through effective communication and prompt resolution.
- Must demonstrate the ability ' wear many hats' and possess the mentality to ' jump in and help' when needed.