Aug 16, 2019
Andrews, TX 79714, USA
District Support Analyst Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is providing excellent customer service.
- Deploy laptops, phones, applications, and printers to customers in surrounding field offices.
- Troubleshoot all technical and non-technical issues for customers.
- Fully participate in managing daily activities through the use of our ITSM ticketing system.
- Assist other district support, SCADA, network, systems operations, and other IT teams as necessary.
- Must have a strong customer service oriented mindset.
- Must have an approachable personality and strong written/oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be proactive and constantly seek opportunities to provide service to customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple tasks and projects that frequently change priority.
- Must have strong background with Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Must have strong hardware, software, and printer troubleshooting skills.
- Must have a general understanding of Apple iPhones and how to troubleshoot them.
- Must have a general understanding of Active Directory and print administration.
- Must have a general understanding of networking (TCP/IP, Ethernet, Cisco, etc.).
- Must have a general understanding of cyber security best practices.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a clean driving record so that company vehicles can be driven.
- Must be willing and able to participate in a rotational 7 day on call schedule with other team members.
- Must either live in or be willing to commute to Andrews, TX on a daily basis.
- Experience in oil and gas field operations.
- Familiarity with data analytics software such as Microsoft BI and Spotfire.
- Familiarity with oil field software such as OFM, Siteview, Wellview.