Aug 16, 2019
Coppell, TX, USA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, create, and execute high quality, reusable manual test cases and scripts.
- Leverage continuous build and automated test frameworks as well as experience delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile + SAFe methodologies.
- Leverage test case management and defect tracking solutions.
- Create and validate data using SQL.
- Create and drive more complex modifications to existing automation modules to fit specialized needs and configurations and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.
- Execute, enhance, and support manual unit, system, performance, and load test harnesses and modules.
- Individual tasks within a work team, using the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Works towards solving complex problems independently.
- Mentor less-experienced staff in their career development.
- Manage individual career development and initiate career development discussions with manager.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in the software industry (QA and/or Development).
- 3+ years of experience using test case management and defect tracking solutions.
- 3+ years experience performing white-box and black-box testing activities in multi-tier solutions.
- 2+ years experience testing client facing software.
- 2+ years experience with TFS.
- 2+ years experience documenting defects, reproduction steps, RCA’ s, and producing technical documentation.
- 2+ years experience troubleshooting technical issues with internal or external customers.
- Experience with testing commercial client facing software.
- Experiencing evaluating and improving the interactions and processes with an Agile Development team.
- Experience documenting defects, reproduction steps, RCA’ s, and producing technical documentation.
- Experience using Microsoft Test Manager a plus.
Experience with testing Microservices a plus.