BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks Java Developer for our preferred client in their Irving, TX location. The qualified candidate will possess 5 years of experience.
No 3rd parties please! Must be able to work on W-2.Description:
The Developer/Analyst participates in the full development life cycle of business software including design, development, unit/load testing, deployment and maintenance of a software system and implementation of business software for the enterprise. Provides expertise in one or more programming specialties such as server-side web presentation technologies.Required:
- Working experience on Microservices
- API experience
Good to have: AngularJS/Angular2 and above
• Experience in the Healthcare Industry is a plus.Responsibilities for this Position Include:
• Analyzes, designs, and builds component-based application in a Web/internet delivery environment.
• Designs and develops software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Writes software programming applications working on new and existing applications along with enhancements to web sites, web applications, and infrastructure.
• Modifies existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
• Works with Business Systems Analysts to ensure programming code meets business requirements.
• Monitors functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
• Consults with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develops specifications and performance requirements and resolves customer problems.
• Coordinates installation of software system.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Ability to be careful and thorough with detail.
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work related issues and problems
Ability to present to a group.Minimum Education:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
Minimum related work experience: 5+ (or Master’ s degree & 3+) years relatedCompensation is commensurate with years of experience: ***Please note:
All applicants may be subject to a criminal history check and drug screen.About BravoTECH:
BravoTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, BravoTECH has provided technology staffing and consulting services to clients throughout the country since 1996. BravoTECH’ s client-centric business model, driven by quality metrics, ensures consistent, predictable service results. As a result, the firm has realized steady growth and maintained many long-term relationships with its clients. BravoTECH is a WBE and HUB certified company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.