Aug 16, 2019
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Winshuttle Application Developer
We are looking for a talented Winshuttle Application Developer role open in Houston, Texas. (Studio, Composer, Foundation) This position is 100% solution development. Develop complex Winshuttle scripts, forms and workflows. This individual will be marketed as a Winshuttle subject matter expert.
* 2 Years experience of solution scoping, development and delivery with Winshuttle Studio, Composer and Foundation
* 2 Years experience with SAP
* 2 Years experience in SharePoint as a site collection administrator
* Flexibility in work schedule night and early morning engagements will be required
* Able to work with customers with patience and professionalism
Soft Skills and Other requirements:
* Ability to stay focused working independently with minimal supervision
* Troubleshooting, analytical and process analysis skills
* Professional communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
* Flexibility to accept break-in activities with a positive attitude
* Dependable and able to follow to completion work tasks
Skills desired but not required:
***Please note: All applicants may be subject to a criminal history check and drug screen.
BravoTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, BravoTECH has provided technology staffing and consulting services to clients throughout the country since 1996. BravoTECH’ s client-centric business model, driven by quality metrics, ensures consistent, predictable service results. As a result, the firm has realized steady growth and maintained many long-term relationships with its clients. BravoTECH is a WBE and HUB certified company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.