Aug 16, 2019
East Hartford, CT, USA
- Experienced NX Admin with NX development experience - 5+ years.
- Must have experience with administering NX (Unigraphics) for a large enterprise
- NX is Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software from Siemens.
- Basic NX product knowledge is a must.
- Strong Windows/Linux admin skills is a must.
- Basic NX product knowledge. Install features/scripts, configure and support NX at the server and client level. Installation of NX updates/patches and configuration on Linux and Windows.
- Installation of NX 3rd party integrated updates/patches.
- Integration of NX customizations, testing, release.
- FLexLM License management, custom default configuration, volume management.
- Experience with Siemens NX Open Development Toolkit.
- GRIP programming language.
- Experienced java, C++, Perl, Unix shell scripting, Oracle SQL, WebSphere. Visual Studio, Eclipse, CVS, SVN. J2EE web application development skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with Engineering customers and understand business needs
- MUST BE US CITIZEN
- Huge advantage if they have any experience working with military data