Aug 16, 2019
East Hartford, CT, USA
TeamCenter Unified Developer V11
- Experienced Teamcenter Unified Architecture V11 developer (5+ years)
- This is a Teamcenter Unified software developer role doing customer support, custom code break/fix and enhancements.
- Must have Teamcenter Unified Architecture ITK development experience.
- ITK is the integrated toolkit used to write custom Teamcenter code.
- Must have basic Teamcenter product knowledge.
- Must have strong software developer experience on Windows and Linux.
- Must have experience with Java, C++ and Perl.
- Basic Teamcenter product knowledge
- NXManager experience
- Structure Manager
- Configuration manager
- Workflow management
- Customizing and configuring Active Workspace
- 2Tier, 4Tier and Web client experience
- Multisite experience
- Unix/Linux/Windows skills
- Experienced java, C++, Perl, Unix shell scripting, Oracle SQL, WebSphere
- Visual Studio, Eclipse, CVS, GitHub
- J2EE web application development skills
- ITK developer toolkit
- Teamcenter SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Ability to work closely with Engineering customers and understand business needs
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
- MUST BE US CITIZEN
- Huge advantage if they have any experience working with military data