Aug 16, 2019
Dallas, TX, USA
Sr. EMC Storage Administrator
BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks Sr. EMC Storage Administrator for our preferred client in their Garland, TX location.
· Provide senior level comprehensive storage deployment, administration and operations (EMC)
· Strong experience with EMC SAN zoning and fabric topologies, VPLEX, VMAX, VNX, NAS, Recoverpoint, DataDomain, and Networker
· Ability to translate architecture and design documentation into build instructions, provide recommendations on configuration, efficiency, and performance.
· Provide technical leadership to application and infrastructure design teams
· Execute storage allocation on all platforms and configurations
· Demonstrated deep troubleshooting skills; corrective and performance enhancement skills.
· Experience with storage monitoring and capacity management
· Clustering experience with Symantec and native Linux clustering tools
· Experience with Oracle Technologies, Linux (Redhat and SuSe), Solaris, HPUX)
· Experienced in backup, recovery and replication in low RPO/RTO environments
· Advise, plan and define change management activities on the supported systems, including requirements for off-hour systems maintenance work
· Interface with users and systems engineers in order to resolve technical and user problems
· Strong communication skills (written and oral)
· Five to Seven years experience configuring, managing and supporting EMC technologies
· Five or more years experience storage sub-systems
· Advanced knowledge of Linux and Unix System Administration tools and practices
· Knowledge of industry and government security standards and hardening practices
· Certification in Systems and/or Data Management
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience preferred
Compensation is commensurate with years of experience:
***Please note: All applicants may be subject to a criminal history check and drug screen.
BravoTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, BravoTECH has provided technology staffing and consulting services to clients throughout the country since 1996. BravoTECH’ s client-centric business model, driven by quality metrics, ensures consistent, predictable service results. As a result, the firm has realized steady growth and maintained many long-term relationships with its clients. In addition, our Recruiter Specialization Model -- in which recruiters devote 100 percent of their time to developing relationships within one or two technical skill set areas – allows us to quickly locate and secure the highly-skilled technical resources our clients demand. BravoTECH is a WBE and HUB certified company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.