Looking for a new daytime position in the Greater Grand Forks area? Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leading manufacturer of box springs and mattresses located in Grand Forks, ND. We are seeking candidates for a Box Spring Production Worker position on 1st shift. The hours for this role are 7:30am-4:00pm, Monday – Friday. Compensation for this temp-to-hire is $12.00 per hour. Interested? Get more details below!
Box Spring Production Worker Main Responsibilities:
- Obtain pre-cut border and inspect for flaws, skips and splices
- Sew border together and attach “Law Tag” to cover
- Maintain tape, thread, fill cloth, boarders and other supplies as needed
- Repair warranty work as needed
Box Spring Production Worker Key Requirements:
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, handle, feel, and reach
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend & twist often
- Must have good close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to accurately measure lengths using the Imperial Measurement System
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull objects weighing up to 30 pounds
- Willingness to work in a production environment with noise, moving machinery and exposure to temperature changes
Start enjoying a regular daytime schedule in this production & manufacturing environment! Click Apply Now to complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or additional information about the Box Spring Production Worker role, please contact our Grand Forks office directly at (701) 757-0562.
Refer a friend and roll for a BIG reward! | www.doherty.com/refer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android devices | www.Doherty.jobs/app