Do you have a passion for working with people? Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Doherty has a career opening for a dynamic, energetic individual to join us as a Staffing Specialist in our Bemidji office. A Staffing Specialist has the rewarding and diverse job of recruiting and placing candidates with a wide variety of companies. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with people and be comfortable and professional working face to face with clients.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Staffing Specialist Key Responsibilities
· Interview, hire, and place employees in positions that match their skill sets.
· Perform a variety of human resources functions including overseeing the screening and hiring process, leading orientation and onboarding new employees, coaching employees on attendance and performance expectations, and conducting incident investigations.
· Manage client accounts as assigned, including communication related to their staffing needs, updating them on recruiting progress, and assisting in the management of Doherty employees working at client sites.
· Collaborate with the service team to maximize the level of client service, encourage relationship building, and provide cost effective service solutions to meet customer demands.
Staffing Specialist Key Requirements
· Able to multi-task and quickly switch gears between having phone conversations, meeting with clients and/or candidates, working on projects, etc.
· Skilled at working in a calm manner while managing busy phones, emails, applicant, employee and client interactions.
· Great in-person and phone presence
· Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
· Willing to attend networking events and periodic training sessions
Why join our team? To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees’ favorite perks:
· Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
· Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
· Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
· Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
· Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
· Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career. #WorkatDoherty
Ready to apply? Submit a resume to email@example.com or call 952-715-5038 for additional information.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.