Jun 24, 2019
Digital Transformation Leader Essential Functions of the Job:
• The Knowledge, Shift Left, and Digital (KSLD) leader directly establishes the strategy, implements that strategy, and governs all aspects of results realization, reporting, and communicating on Service Knowledge Management, Shift Left, and the realization of both of those through Digital means for our customers.
• This Leader will work directly with their internal and end user customers to create a KSLD “ strategic and tactical roadmap” encompassing how they will support the larger organizational goals.
• The role has ultimate responsibility for directing and overseeing strategic and tactical planning activities aligned to all aspects of KSLD including processes, architecture, metrics, reporting and content that are delivered to our support teams and our end user customers which must be in the Voice of our end user Customer.
• The role direct and oversee a complete overhaul of our current content, process, and usability to drive a unified and integrated process linking ticket classification to Knowledge to an automated template (Snow form) and a resolver who can solve the issue.
o This unified and tightly linked operational knowledge solution must have a single knowledge article linked to a fully classified ticket that auto-populates the knowledge article, a 95% populated template, and the resolver that can resolve the issue 90% of the time on first contact within 2 hours of total time from customers first contact and 99% on second contact not to exceed 2 business days.
o Additionally, this overall process must enable rapid introduction and learning of a chatbot/AI capability which will result in a 50% resolution rate by that capability within 9-12 months.
• This leader must also re-engineer knowledge “ indexing” strategy that produces a 99% top recommended article success rate for issue resolution by working closely with the Remote Services Customer Experience.
• This leader strongly influences and works with our vendor providers to enable/ensure all key tenets of the role are implemented operationally
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
This role leads all aspects of strategy setting, data driven decision making, work constructs, planning, alignment, and all work project elements as well as guides discussions on how to set and achieve goals and develop innovative solutions in global, firm based, complex IT processes and implementation processes and procedures. The role is the final level of escalation to determine critical directives and drive appropriate decisions aligned to strategic goals and can direct changes to drive improvements in same. Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Maintains advanced interpersonal skills to engage, as a thought leader, with peers and other senior executives of the firm, in cross business discussions within a matrixed, geographically dispersed organization and to build a solid network for collaboration and knowledge sharing. Uses these relationships to connect colleagues and challenge insightfully to improve processes, propose credible options, and position KSLD’ s role in service and business management.
• Projects advanced consultative skill to conduct effective questioning to break down complex matters into core issues, formulate appropriate ideas and materials inclusive of high level management reporting and negotiate those ideas clearly and concisely to advance a cooperative engagement by all levels of the organization including senior and/or executive management.
• Manifests a strong analytical and problem solving ability to analyze and negotiate complex and conflicting issues in system and process reviews, handle multiple and shifting priorities across a broad spectrum of operating environments, craft and deliver pragmatic solutions and to drive KSLD objectives that are both financially sound and operationally feasible.
• Possesses a well-practiced knowledge of Project Management principles, techniques, and standards
• Possesses a well-practiced knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) to recognize appropriate reporting features and functions in various IT Service processes.
• Demonstrated capabilities to both strategically plan as well as direct the creation, monitoring and execution of project plans. Can both develop and drive the implementation of the aligned “ roadmap” to guide execution.
• Possesses a strong knowledge of collaboration tools designed for sharing knowledge and information such as Service Management Knowledge System, SharePoint/Teams and Yammer.
• Possesses knowledge and experience of how to work with a Service Providing vendor.
• Manage team and projects by delegating work effectively and using appropriate resources. Utilizes the proper people, time and project management disciplines across a diverse culture and multiple time zones. Resolves team conflicts with a proven ability to implement and communicate difficult decisions. Provide individual, team and peer mentoring as appropriate and required to develop capabilities within team, function and organization.
HUNTER Technical Resources
Alpharetta, GA, USA